When I first started the blog, I had this grand idea that I would read all these books, and then write reviews on them and put them on the blog to help suggest other books for people. In true form, that lasted for about a day. Seeing as it would be too much work to write all of them singly, I will include them all now. I’m sure I will be adding to this list in the next few days.
1. The Hunger Games*part of hunger games trilogy MY FAVORITE BOOK OF THE YEAR!
2. Mocking Jay*part of hunger games trilogy-favorite
3. Catching Fire*part of hunger games trilogy-favorite
4. Something Borrowed-it hurts me to admit that I liked this book. A lot. The two main characters are from Indiana!
5. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children-Favorite
6. The Help-Favorite
7. Dead Reckoning-A Sookie Stackhouse novel-Favorite, but only because I’ve read the WHOLE series. If you are new to the series I would pass. It’s mostly fluff.
8. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow-Classic Favorite
9.The Fellowship of the Ring-Favorite
11. The Paris Wife-Favorite
12. Out of Oz-Favorite, but it took me a while to get through. I lost interest in the middle, but was able to get back into it.
13. Leadership and Self-Deception-not my cup of tea..but good points were made. Not A Favorite
17. Game of Thrones-In progress
Overall, I’m shocked with how short the list is. At the same time, with how stressful my year was and how little free time I had, it makes sense. I usually read at least a book a week. Maybe that should be a resolution for 2012?!